Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Weight Loss, dinners...Blah

So, yesterday I finally decided to set up this blog and actually invite some people to read it. I know my life isn't all that exciting but I am starting a new weight loss adventure. I joined Weight Watchers Online. This is my first time doing the online version. I did the regular meetings a few years ago and had great success until I fell off the wagon!! I am truly hoping that I can make a lifestyle change this time. I want to still be able to cook and enjoy baking etc. so that's why I chose a program that allows me to eat normal foods and not prepackaged ones.
So dinner tonight is going to be from my friend Amanda's blog and it's really a family favorite here. Crumby chicken you can get the recipe here: http://backtothetable.blogspot.com/
I will be a salad of some sort with mine but I will fix some sort of starch for the family because I know they will gripe if I don't! I am planning to also get out and go for a walk since we have some great weather here today. So if you are one of those friends who I've invited to view my blog...I expect you to stay on my butt and ask if I am sticking with the plan!! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment