Monday, February 23, 2009

Changes

Ok, so I've been contemplating a blog for a little while. I read several that I enjoy very much and it is a great way to share with family and friends what's going on in our family. My only problem is that I don't think my life is that exciting OR that other people will care what's going on with me. But I'm going to do it anyway. For me.
So today is a day of changes for me. I'm starting this blog, I am also starting a diet....oh what a dreaded word, but I really want to loose some weight and start some healthy habits. So what can you expect from my blog. . . .
Some posts about my life and what's going on, some posts about parenting because I enjoy being a mom and doing all the mom things, I also enjoy being a radiologic technologist (xray tech) so that's how I came up with the name of my blog....you can call me a radiating mom when I am doing my job outside the home and I am a radiating mom in a different way when I talk about my kids. I truly have the best of both worlds in that I can stay home with my kids AND still keep my skills as an xray tech by picking up shifts when I am needed at the hospital. I love it! Something else you can expect from my blog is that I would love to share recipes, I love to cook..now I am NOT by any means a gourmet so the recipes I post here will be favorites of mine that I have collected from the internet, cookbooks or friends. I believe those are the best ones. Hopefully, I'll be able to share some healthier versions of some recipes too. So I hope you will join me in my new adventure of blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment